March workshop

  • milkyway990 <MSA@cinci.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      I just wanted to let the group know that there are only two more
      open spaces for the papermaking workshop. If member attending the
      workshop and/or meeting/pot luck would like to participate in
      a "keepsake" swap please e-mail me directly. The swap would include
      papers, both handmade and bought, decorative papers(paste, marbled,
      dyed, stenciled, etc.), and collage materials(2-d materials and
      fibers).
      I'm sorry I couldn't be there for this month's meeting-
      Maxine