intro

  • Amy Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 6:24 PM
      My name is Amy Wilson, and I just joined your list. I live in Lompoc.
      My primary interest is bookmaking and altered books. The second link
      below is to my altered books web page. Looking forward to learning more
      techniques, etc!

      --
      Amy
      14/0/0/188
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 9:03 PM
        Hi Amy! I just checked out your books and the links to your Artistamps & rubberstamped cards! The Triangle Book in your Card Gallery is very clever too.
        http://www.geocities.com/alphanut_2000/card17.html

        I use the 'equitriad' as much as possible, as well as hexagons in much of my work. Still developing a home page for a portfolio myself, but I really like the layouts you've used. Thank you for joining!

        To Book Arts Connection-ers who attended, how did the last meeting go? I'm really looking forward to the next one, have got a meeting place?

        Thanks, Lisa (aka artboox)