New Member

  • Annette Cramer
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2003
      Thank you Karen! When I saw Kelly's post a few days ago I realized I
      hadn't introduced myself either. I'm in Simi Valley. Recognize a few
      names on this list probably from Violet's Rubber Stamp Inn. I've been
      playing with paper, making books, etc. for over 10 years and still
      loving every minute of it.

      Hope to make it to one of the meetings sometime - would be wonderful to
      meet all of you.

      I just finished the 3 day weekend workshops with Claudine Helmuth. What
      a fabulous 3 days!

      Annette Cramer

    • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2003
        Hello Annette - Welcome to the list. I hope to see you at one of our
        next meetings. Perhaps you can share some of your work with us. We'd
        love to meet you in person!

        Patrice Baldwin

        --- In bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com, "Annette Cramer"
        <annette.cramer@s...> wrote:
        > Thank you Karen! When I saw Kelly's post a few days ago I realized I
        > hadn't introduced myself either. I'm in Simi Valley.
      • sylviatoyot19
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 29, 2012
          Hi, Everyone....
          I just wanted to introduce myself. I am the "new member". I know Sara Norquay, and have had some communication with Jill in the past. I live in SB for 6 months of the year...Winter... The rest of the year I am in MA. I have a studio in The Rusty Barn with my niece, Holli Harmon. Are most of you from the SB area? I look forward to meeting some of you at some point.

          Mary Ince
        • Sara Norquay
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
            Welcome, Mary! I missed seeing you this winter. I'm here in Edmonton making books and prints, of course.
            Here's links to my two latest books:
            www.slnorquay.blogspot.com
            thecomplements.blogspot.com

            It's always good to be connected.
            Sara

            Sent from my iPad

          • maryince@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2012
              Sara, it is good to know that there is really a connection out there. One doesn't always know if the internet stuff works. Thanks for confirming that.
              I looked at the two blogs .... brava to you for doing them! That takes time. The only comment I have with your " slnorquay ..." blog is that your new endeavor is not a "new hobby".... never a "hobby".... a "new inspiration" perhaps! I can taste the veggies.
              Keep it up.

              I hope that I can get in contact with some of the SB Bookartists to tell them of our upcoming Kumi Korf Workshop..... See attached....M