Re: [bookartsconnection] new member de lurks!

  • Terri Sinclair
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
      KELLY!

      Your reputation preceeds you! When I recently asked where I could take classes in this area your name came up repeatedly.

      I live in Ventura and will most certainly take a class from you asap. Unfortunately, next Saturday is not possible for me but hopefully next month I will be able to attend.

      I look forward to meeting you in person and again, I can't tell you how often your name came up when I asked for help!!!

      in friendship,

      Terri Sinclair

      tksinclair@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2003
        Greetings Bookartists!

        I just wanted to take a moment to welcome the new
        members to this list.

        For group information and to customize your personal
        settings, please visit
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bookartsconnection

        Best Regards,
        Your quiet and faithful moderator,

        Karen Thomas

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2003
          Kelly, try PAPER,INk on State St. in Santa Barbara. They give classes.
          Gianna

        • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2003
            Hi Kelly:

            Great to have you here! I hope someday that you'll come to one of our
            meetings in the central coast area and share some of your talents with
            us.

            Patrice Baldwin
            http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks