Fw: [bookartsconnection] Posting Scans of Books

  • deborah
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      I love Pat's idea of posting pictures of our books in the Photos Files. As
      I mention my support of the idea, I'll also murmur my regrets, however, due
      to being technologically challenged. (My computer can't handle the scanner
      I bought, and new purchases are on hold for a year or so.) So, let me
      invite everyone not to misinterpret a lack of posting as a lack of interest.

      I'll eagerly view the files with pleasure. All the best,

      Deborah Garcia (Ventura)

      -----