what time are we meeting?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2002
      Dear Everyone,

      Sorry about the double posting of starting time tomorrow - Pat mentioned 1:00 and I had said noon when I wrote weeks ago. This will be the meeting where we work out such details.

      Whatever time you come, I will be in my studio ready for company. We can schmooze until some magic moment when it is time to begin. Bring a project to work on or just nose around in my library. There is also an art show in the gallery and it will be open for your pleasure.

      I am hoping we can work outside but I hear there is a possibility of drizzles. If so we will be squished, or separated into two rooms. Bring warm clothes if it looks like cool weather as my space is not easily heated.

      See you tomorrow-