Workshop with Claudine Hellmuth in Ventura...

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2003
      I'm sending along an email I just received regarding a couple openings in the upcoming workshop in Ventura, hosted by Violette's. Claudine is a fabulous collage artist and a superlative teacher. If you are interested, go to Claudine's website to see her work.

      http://www.collageartist.com/

      Several of us from Bookartsconnection are going to the classes and can hardly wait for Friday to arrive.

        Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 00:53:04 -0000
        From: "jamilafan99 <giraffe1959@...>" <giraffe1959@...>
      Subject: Openings in Claudine's Classes at Violet's

      Friday 2 openings Waxing Poetic,Saturday 1 opening Kick Staart Your
      art and Sunday 1 opening Revel in the unexpected.

      Calls have been placed to all of you on waiting lists and so I wanted
      to re extend the oppotunity to ALL again.

      There may be a few that did not get enough in Lake ELsinore and may
      want another opportunity to bond with this talented artist.

      Thanks,
      Janna
      (805)648-7610