Letterpress class offering

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8 7:19 PM
      [cross-posted]

      Art Center College of Design in Pasadena is opening up its Archetype
      Press to the community. They have one of the best metal type
      collections on the west coast (the Vernon Simpson collection). I am
      on the faculty and I'll be teaching a letterpress class there this
      summer through Art Center at Night: Finer Points in Letterpress
      Printing. This will be held on Tuesday evenings from 7 to 10 starting
      May 14 and going through August 13 (fourteen sessions). This is an
      accredited course offered to the public. For those in the LA environs
      who might be interested, please contact me off line and I will get
      you the particulars.

      Gerald Lange