new wrinkle...

  • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      Joyce - I had another brilliant idea for using the die cutter. Y'know
      those single square dies of flowers and shapes you can buy? The kind
      that just slip on to the edge of the paper and cut out the shape.
      Well, I tried a small one in the die cutter with thin leather
      (skiver)... and IT WORKS!! I don't know if those are any cheaper than
      the $9 ones that belong to the die cutter. I'll have to check.