snail mail addresses for our members

  • bamajoyceresnik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2002
      Hello fellow bookartsconnection members!

      Not all of our book artists are computer oriented and some truly will
      never know about our meetings, workshops, etc unless they receive the
      information the old fashioned way.

      If you know of any such persons I would be grateful to hear from you
      and have you give me their snail mail addresses. I am happy to send
      notices to them about the upcoming meetings and welcome their
      participation in our group.

      To defray the mailing costs--as we do not have an operating budget--I
      am asking members to supply me with preaddressed stamped envelopes.
      they can be brought to the next meeting. For this coming months
      meeting I am anxious to reach as many interested parties as possible
      so I am only asking for mail addresses. You can send them to me at my
      email address BAMAJOYCE@... rather than through this list which
      goes to all members.

      I will be on a photographic adventure in Death Valley and the
      surrounds when our February meeting occurs but will look forward to
      meeting everyone at the March meeting.