Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: WAR

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
      Would love to. Tell me when and where. The "where" can be my house if people
      are willing to drive to Ventura.

      Ines
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
        Ines, you wild woman, before I decide to drive to Ventura, tell me WHAT you
        have in mind for WAR!!!
        Gianna

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
          Hope the two prior messages gave gianna some idea about what I was thinking
          about.
          One example: Last month I finished a book called Babel. It was inspired by
          the talks of war. I still get choked up when I see it.
          In terms of format, I'm all open. I have two ideas that I will put out there
          if the decision is made. We would use one, both, neither, or.....

          Ines