Re: [bookartsconnection] First Birthday Celebration for us!

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2003
      Dear Lois,

      I have been meaning to chat with you about the South Coast Writers' Project.
      I have heard the name but I have no clear image of who they are or what they
      do. I would love to talk to you on the phone to get a better picture of
      them and then brainstorm joint projects. Will you call me? 898 -9260

      Thanks, Jill