Re: WAR

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2003
      Ines - this sounds powerful and intriguing. Would you lead it? Jill
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
        Would love to. Tell me when and where. The "where" can be my house if people
        are willing to drive to Ventura.

        Ines

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
          Ines, you wild woman, before I decide to drive to Ventura, tell me WHAT you
          have in mind for WAR!!!
          Gianna

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2003
            Hope the two prior messages gave gianna some idea about what I was thinking
            about.
            One example: Last month I finished a book called Babel. It was inspired by
            the talks of war. I still get choked up when I see it.
            In terms of format, I'm all open. I have two ideas that I will put out there
            if the decision is made. We would use one, both, neither, or.....

            Ines