Re: [bookartsconnection] Sally Timlin's ADVANCED book art class

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 9, 2003
    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 9, 2003
        Please do. We missed you!
        Sally
        --- Karen Thomas <artisforall@...> wrote:
        > I would LOVE to come to next mondays class if there
        > is
        > room!
        > See you all then...
        > Karen
        >
        > =====
        > "Art takes my mind off my
        > hair"http://www.karenelaine.com

        > now.
        > http://mailplus.yahoo.com

        =====

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • sally timlin
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 9, 2003
          Jill, We'd love to have you! Looking forward to Mon!
          Sally
          --- littlewoodstudio@... wrote:
          > Hi ---yes I'm back from the Big Easy. Full of swamp
          > tales if anyone wants to
          > hear them. And If no one has any other idea lets go
          > ahead with the field
          > trip: meet on Saturday the 18th at the dolphin
          > fountain at Stearn's Warf.
          > Bring stuff to make a small book - papers,
          > watercolors, gluestick, thread,
          > colored pencils, etc. Anything you think you would
          > want to use to make an
          > Instant Journal. We'll wander around the warf and
          > beach and meet back at Hot
          > Spots, a coffee shop a half block up State. All the
          > details will be worked
          > out by the intrepid artists who show up. If it
          > rains, meet at the gift
          > shop/cafe of the Santa Barbara Museum.
          >
          > Can someone suggest something for February? March
          > is covered because Maxine
          > is going to organize a papermaking day.
          >
          > Sally, I also would like to come Monday night if
          > there is room.
          >
          > Happy New Year everyone,
          >
          > Jill

          =====

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Karen Thomas
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
            Welcome Kelly!
            There is a store in San Luis Obispo that has papers,
            artstamps and lots of wonderful collage materials.
            They also have classes from time to time so you might
            want to check with them.
            Studios Blackbird/Stamp Luis Obispo
            1036 1/2 Chorro Street
            San Luis Obispo