Advanced Book Arts class

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2003
      Happy New Year! I've been out of circulation with my own and my
      father's health problems, and I'm looking forward to getting involved
      again in local book arts activities in 2003. I want to be sure that
      everyone who's interested knows that Sally Timlin is offering an
      Advanced Book Arts class through Adult Ed, beginning tomorrow evening
      at 6 pm. It goes from 6-9 pm and runs for 8 weeks. It's in Room 22
      at Schott Center. See you there! (Her introductory class is on
      Fridays from 9-noon in Room 20.)

    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 6, 2003
        Pam, Thanks for letting everyone know. You're the
        best! The schedule is a wee bit off in the number of
        weeks for both courses. The advanced is actually 9
        wks. and the beginning is 10 wks. There are a few
        holidays. :o( Hope to see some of you there!
        Sally

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com