Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: Happy New Year Y'all - Jan schedule...

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2003
      I've been purchasing wonderful leather hides on Ebay from MONSTERLEATHER.
      Good prices, I can see the item on my screen, and the company sends terrific
      merchandise. Go to LEATHER HIDES and look for pieces (as lamb or kid
      especially) and bid. Often he puts up 20 items, and I bid the opening bid.
      With 19 more pieces available, I've never had to up the bid. I have no
      connection to these people, but I am a happy purchaser from them.

      Happy New Year to all of you and those you love.

      Joyce Resnik
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2003
        Happy New Year! I've been out of circulation with my own and my
        father's health problems, and I'm looking forward to getting involved
        again in local book arts activities in 2003. I want to be sure that
        everyone who's interested knows that Sally Timlin is offering an
        Advanced Book Arts class through Adult Ed, beginning tomorrow evening
        at 6 pm. It goes from 6-9 pm and runs for 8 weeks. It's in Room 22
        at Schott Center. See you there! (Her introductory class is on
        Fridays from 9-noon in Room 20.)

      • sally timlin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2003
          Pam, Thanks for letting everyone know. You're the
          best! The schedule is a wee bit off in the number of
          weeks for both courses. The advanced is actually 9
          wks. and the beginning is 10 wks. There are a few
          holidays. :o( Hope to see some of you there!
          Sally

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com