directions for Saturday meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      Here are detailed directions for those of you coming to the Saturday meeting, which is at my house.

      Just to orient you, I am just a few blocks south (i.e. towards the ocean) of the Old Mission and the rose gardens.

      From the 101 freeway, take the Mission exit. (If you are coming up from the south, go right onto Mission; if you are coming down from the north go left and under the freeway to get onto Mission heading towards State St.) Go four blocks to State St., make a right, go one block to Pedregosa and make a left. Go five blocks and look for parking. We are the last house on the left before Pedregosa starts to go uphill. (Our house is so obscured by trees that I have had people parked in front calling on their cell phones asking where we are.) The cross street is a little confusing since it is Emerson on our side and Prospect on the other side.

      My studio is at the back, behind the big brown Craftsman house. Dress warmly as it is an old barn and not well insulated.

      Jill Littlewood
      435 East Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103
      (805)898-9260