Re: [bookartsconnection] directions for Sat. meeting

  • Margy Houtz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
      Hi, Jill...thanks for the good directions! I will be there and Barbra Minar
      is a possible. See you Saturday.

      Margy

      -- "What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

      Mary Oliver

      From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
      Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:29:59 -0800
      To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] directions for Sat. meeting

      Here are the directions to my house for anyone coming to the Saturday
      meeting. Just as a general locator, I am a few blocks south of the Mission
      and the rose gardens.

      Exit Mission from the 101. If you are coming from the south you make a
      right onto Mission; if from the north turn left onto Mission and go under
      the freeway. In either case you want to be on Mission Blvd. heading towards
      State Street.

      Go four blocks to State St. Turn right, go one block to Pedregosa, turn
      left, and go five blocks to the corner of Pedregosa and Emerson (It says
      Prospect just across the street so it can be confusing if you don't see the
      Emerson sign). We are the last house on the block just before Pedregosa
      starts to go uphill: 435 E. Pedregosa. There are so many trees you won't
      see the brown Craftsman house but come on in, up the driveway, to the back
      where the coach house is. We will meet there unless its so cold and rainy
      as to be unpleasant in which case we will meet in the main house.

      Jill Littlewood
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103
      (805) 898-9260