"Angel" Jill

  • milkyway990 <MSA@cinci.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      Jill,
      I would like to thank you for organizing and having the artist's
      sale last Sunday. As I am packing my bag for the trip back to Ohio, I
      have come across a couple of the wonderful art gifts I traded. The
      day was beautiful as we shared stories, tips, lessons, and ideas.
      Thank you for all of your hard work!

      Members,
      My Mom asked me tonight if I was leaving any of my paperart works
      here for the bookartsconnection meeting in March. She was surprised
      when I showed her the number of 18" x 24" works.
      I will be posting the invite for the paper workshop later this
      next week. Because papermaking requires individual working areas,
      there will be a limit of 15 people. Each person attending will need
      to bring a number of items in order to make their paper personal and
      unique.
      I wish that I could be here(S.B.) for the January meeting, it
      sounds like fun.

      - Maxine