New Wire Edge post

  • beviebop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
      I hope I finally figured this out. I used beads and square knots in this
      version. You can view the book and instructions in Album 10 at my
      PictureTrail site. If anyone has seen this book up close and personal please
      let me know if I got it right. Bev

      www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter

    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
        Wow, Bev! You've really taken off with this binding!

        ATB,
        Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2002
          I can't acess any pictures of album 10 from the web site. What am I doing
          wrong?

          Ines

          >Wow, Bev! You've really taken off with this binding!
          >
          >ATB,
          >Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        • Lisa Moore
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 13, 2002
            Hi Ines,
            In case Bev hasn't emailed a reply, here's my suggestion:
            Go to www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter & click on the title of
            the 10th Album, "Wire Edge Bound Book Two Versions", that should
            open it up. If not there may have been a problem with your your
            browser, but most likely it was heavy internet traffic.

            Enjoy!
            Lisa

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • Angela Harkavy
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 13, 2002
              Hi all,
              I am helping with the Guild of Book Workers Newsletter, please send me any
              news about your workshops and meetings, and the latest meeting and sale, if
              you want them to be in the Newsletter. I will appreciate your help and
              though it could be interesting for us. Thanks, Angela

              >From: Lisa Moore <artboox@...>
              >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: New Wire Edge post
              >Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:04:20 -0800 (PST)
              >
              >Hi Ines,
              >In case Bev hasn't emailed a reply, here's my suggestion:
              >Go to www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter & click on the title of
              >the 10th Album, "Wire Edge Bound Book Two Versions", that should
              >open it up. If not there may have been a problem with your your
              >browser, but most likely it was heavy internet traffic.
              >
              >Enjoy!
              >Lisa

              Angela Oliveira Harkavy , Friends of the United Nations
              4034 Doneva Rd.
              Moorpark, CA 93021, USA
              Tel: 805-529-7926 Fax:80-529-7519

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2002
                Thanks to you and Bev. I am getting the page all right, but can't find
                albums in either small, big, tips folders. I'll keep trying. thanks.

                From: Lisa Moore <artboox@...>
                To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
                Date: Friday, December 13, 2002 8:04 AM
                Subject: Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: New Wire Edge post