Wire edge

  • beviebop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2002
      With help from Lisa in finding some good photos and descriptions plus her own
      hints I was able to come up with another version of the wire edge binding.
      This one I think hits the nail on the head as it has the beads too. I did a
      mock up and am working on a finished version that I will post as soon as it's
      done. This one uses square knots to connect the rods. Bev