Re: [bookartsconnection] Sunday sale

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
      Wont be there this Sunday. Hope all is well and you guys have fun.

      Also, Hiromi Paper International in Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, is
      having the annual sale. It's a great resource too, Pat. Great japanese
      papers, some book making supplies (includoing methyl cellulose.) Full
      address:

      2525 Michigan Ave.
      Bergamot Station G9
      Santa Monica, CA 90404
      (310) 998-0098

      www.hiromipaper.com

      Ines

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2002
        Jill I'd like to send you a note regarding yesterday, but I don't have your personal e-mail. The whole book arts groups doesn't need to read my thank you to you. Please let me know if you have another address. Judy Nilsen
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor