Re: [bookartsconnection] book arts classes at Schott Center

  • sally timlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      Oh goody! Am really looking forward to teaching again!
      Hope you can make it! Sally

      --- Karen Thomas <artisforall@...> wrote:

      > Hi sally,
      >
      > I will try to make it to your class. I need to
      > recharge my creative batteries!
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      >
      > Karen
      >

      > "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the
      > most"
      > http://www.karenelaine.com

      > removed]

      =====

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Barry A. Kintner
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        Good day all -
        -- If you will include an Email address with your name on your initial posting ( for classes and such ) and note for those who intend to
        reply to use that Email address to reply privately - instead of sending messages to the entire group - when they actually are meant to
        go to a single individual. If you simply hit the "Reply" button, everyone on the list gets the message - and stares blankly at it - with the
        thought that, well this is for ... G'nite.

        Barry Kintner
      • zumiow
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2002
          Sally's class rocks!