Re: [bookartsconnection] Re: Sunday sale

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
      Fine with me!
      Gianna

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
        Wont be there this Sunday. Hope all is well and you guys have fun.

        Also, Hiromi Paper International in Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, is
        having the annual sale. It's a great resource too, Pat. Great japanese
        papers, some book making supplies (includoing methyl cellulose.) Full
        address:

        2525 Michigan Ave.
        Bergamot Station G9
        Santa Monica, CA 90404
        (310) 998-0098

        www.hiromipaper.com

        Ines

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 9, 2002
          Jill I'd like to send you a note regarding yesterday, but I don't have your personal e-mail. The whole book arts groups doesn't need to read my thank you to you. Please let me know if you have another address. Judy Nilsen
[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor