Re: Sunday sale

  • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
      Jill:

      I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sorry I can't be there Sunday as
      I'll be in Bisbee AZ (where I used to live) being an editor, helping a
      friend write a book proposal and hanging out with old friends. I'll be
      back the next weekend.

      Have a great sale Sunday, and a wonderful Holiday Season everyone.

      Patrice

      > I would like to float this idea for our January meeting: meet at
      the >dolphin fountain at Stearns Warf with some paper, pens, and
      colored >pencils or tiny watercolor set. Wander around for an hour or
      so and >meet back at Hot Spots, the coffee shop a half bock up State
      St. to >make a book from what you have seen, written, found,
      collected, traded, >bought, or otherwise engaged in. We could do solo
      books, wander in >groups or pairs, or have the books be passed from
      artist to artist so >they are collaborative. If the weather is bad we
      could do the same >thing at the Museum of Art at Anapamu and State.
      (Good food and coffee >there!)
    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
        Fine with me!
        Gianna

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
          Wont be there this Sunday. Hope all is well and you guys have fun.

          Also, Hiromi Paper International in Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, is
          having the annual sale. It's a great resource too, Pat. Great japanese
          papers, some book making supplies (includoing methyl cellulose.) Full
          address:

          2525 Michigan Ave.
          Bergamot Station G9
          Santa Monica, CA 90404
          (310) 998-0098

          www.hiromipaper.com

          Ines

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 9, 2002
            Jill I'd like to send you a note regarding yesterday, but I don't have your personal e-mail. The whole book arts groups doesn't need to read my thank you to you. Please let me know if you have another address. Judy Nilsen
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor