Re: [bookartsconnection] Sunday sale

  • Linda Snook
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
      Dear Jill,

      So good to hear from you and to know that the RAWA benefit was SOOOOOOOOOOO
      successful (despite my inablility to contribute)! Wishing you all the
      holiday blessings of
      the children of Abraham. May peace prevail on earth!

      soon come more later,
      Linda

    • Pat Baldwin <patbooks@mindspring.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
        Jill:

        I hope you're feeling better now. I'm sorry I can't be there Sunday as
        I'll be in Bisbee AZ (where I used to live) being an editor, helping a
        friend write a book proposal and hanging out with old friends. I'll be
        back the next weekend.

        Have a great sale Sunday, and a wonderful Holiday Season everyone.

        Patrice

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 6, 2002
          Fine with me!
          Gianna

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 7, 2002
            Wont be there this Sunday. Hope all is well and you guys have fun.

            Also, Hiromi Paper International in Bergamot Station, Santa Monica, is
            having the annual sale. It's a great resource too, Pat. Great japanese
            papers, some book making supplies (includoing methyl cellulose.) Full
            address:

            2525 Michigan Ave.
            Bergamot Station G9
            Santa Monica, CA 90404
            (310) 998-0098

            www.hiromipaper.com

            Ines

> [...]
            Hot Spots, the coffee shop a half bock up State St. to make a book from what
            you have seen, written, found, collected, traded, bought, or otherwise
            engaged in. We could do solo books, wander in groups or pairs, or have the
            books be passed from artist to artist so they are collaborative. If the
            weather is bad we could do the same thing at the Museum of Art at Anapamu
            and State. (Good food and coffee there!)

            >If anyone has another idea let's do that and keep this idea in reserve. In
            March, Maxine Seelenbinder-Apke would like to show us her large works of
            handmade paper and I will set up papermaking at my studio for everyone to
            do.

            >Happy holidays and I hope to see you Sunday--------
            >
            >Jill Littlewood
            >435 E. Pedregosa - a few blocks south of the old Mission; the cross street

          • Tom & Judy Nilsen
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 9, 2002
              Jill I'd like to send you a note regarding yesterday, but I don't have your personal e-mail. The whole book arts groups doesn't need to read my thank you to you. Please let me know if you have another address. Judy Nilsen
[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor