Re: [bookartsconnection] regarding Lesley Riley's inkjst transfer method

  • bamajoyce@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      I think a class with Lesley should be limited in number of participants in
      order to get the most from the experience. she does AMAZING art work.
      Just go to her website for eye candy! I've talked with her about coming and
      she is interested in combining with some paper/art stores in Southern
      California for several classes. That way the airfare is shared by all.
      hopefully, Violette's in Ventura will be able to have her. I'll let our
      group know IMMEDIATELY if and when something is done about dates, times etc.

      I, for one, would LOVE to take ALL of Lesley's workshops. Her work is
      exciting nd she TEACHES. She has no agenda. Very lovely lady.

      cheers to all

      Joyce