Re: [bookartsconnection] regarding Lesley Riley's inkjst transfer method

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
      P.S. Joyce.....wouldn't it be cool if Sally Timlin got Adult Ed to bring
      Leslie down to a workshop for them. Lots of people, more money, etc.
      Gianna

    • bamajoyce@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2002
        I think a class with Lesley should be limited in number of participants in
        order to get the most from the experience. she does AMAZING art work.
        Just go to her website for eye candy! I've talked with her about coming and
        she is interested in combining with some paper/art stores in Southern
        California for several classes. That way the airfare is shared by all.
        hopefully, Violette's in Ventura will be able to have her. I'll let our
        group know IMMEDIATELY if and when something is done about dates, times etc.

        I, for one, would LOVE to take ALL of Lesley's workshops. Her work is
        exciting nd she TEACHES. She has no agenda. Very lovely lady.

        cheers to all

        Joyce