Re: [bookartsconnection] book arts classes at Schott Center

  • Karen Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hi sally,

      I will try to make it to your class. I need to recharge my creative batteries!

      Happy New Year!

      Karen

      "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most"
      http://www.karenelaine.com

    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        Oh goody! Am really looking forward to teaching again!
        Hope you can make it! Sally

        --- Karen Thomas <artisforall@...> wrote:

        > Hi sally,
        >
        > I will try to make it to your class. I need to
        > recharge my creative batteries!
        >
        > Happy New Year!
        >
        > Karen
        >

        > "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the
        > most"
        > http://www.karenelaine.com

        > removed]

        =====

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • Barry A. Kintner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
          Good day all -
          -- If you will include an Email address with your name on your initial posting ( for classes and such ) and note for those who intend to
          reply to use that Email address to reply privately - instead of sending messages to the entire group - when they actually are meant to
          go to a single individual. If you simply hit the "Reply" button, everyone on the list gets the message - and stares blankly at it - with the
          thought that, well this is for ... G'nite.

          Barry Kintner
        • zumiow
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 12, 2002
            Sally's class rocks!