Re: [bookartsconnection] keeping it clean

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
      Lucky me. The messages must have been those three sites I was saving for
      the holidays when i hope i will have more time. So, into the trash can they
      go. Thanks.
      From: karen thomas <artisforall@...>
      To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Saturday, November 30, 2002 2:48 PM
      Subject: [bookartsconnection] keeping it clean

      >Greetings bookartists,
      >
      >Today, I opened my email only to find a couple of offensive posts
      >coming from not so well meaning people who joined this group for the
      >purpose of spamming our membership. The offendors and their tacky
      >emails have been removed from this group. I have also reported them
      >to Yahoo.
      >
      >I apologise if anyone had to see those posts.
      >
      >Happy Holidays,
      >
      >Your faithful moderator,
      >
      >Karen

    • Linda Snook
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
        Thanks for taking care of that for us, Karen. I just deleted the offending
        material, but I appreciate that you took the time and effort to proactively
        handle the matter.

        Happy holidays to you, as well,
        Linda Snook