LABAC Holiday show Report...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Y'all:

      Well, after stuffing myself silly Thursday and Friday, I got up at
      5:00 am Saturday and drove down to LA. The room was full (!) of 20
      tables and people coming in setting up all sorts of great stuff...
      cards, journals, books, doo-dahs etc. So I dumped out my little bag of
      miniature books (that's the beauty of miniatures!) and set up my
      table. There were lots of people coming in and out all day. Many more
      than I had expected. It was good to see some people who only had a
      name in my memory. People came up to me and said, "So YOU'RE Patrice
      Baldwin!" It was lots of fun and I did very well selling my books. It
      was hard not to spend more than I expected to take in... so many juicy
      papers and books! And such great people to chat with too. It was a
      wonderful day.

      Patrice
    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        pat, I couldn't go but forwarded the mnessage to a friend in L.A. who was
        very excited to know about the show. She went to it.
        Gianna