wire edge bound book

  • beviebop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
      On one of the other lists I belong to we have been trying to figure out this
      book. I spent a week doing different versions of it and now I posted the
      results on my picturetrail page. You can view it at Album 10.. Bev

      www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter

    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2002
        Beautiful albums Bev! I'm adding www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter
        to my list of resources. (Thank you for the explanation of tacket
        binding!)

        Your binding reminds me of one like Daniel Kelm's, but his is
        bound by knotting thread/cord across the spine-edge around brass
        wire rods. Jean Marie Seaton demonstrated the binding at Adult
        Ed. a few years ago. Your weaving technique is an intriguing
        approach!

        Keep up the great work!
        Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Angela Harkavy
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
          Hi all,
          I have been out of email for a week. Thanks Bev for your generosity.
          Beautiful books. Enjoy it very much. Angela

          >From: beviebop@...
          >To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [bookartsconnection] wire edge bound book
          >Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 10:20:14 EST

          >On one of the other lists I belong to we have been trying to figure out
          >this
          >book. I spent a week doing different versions of it and now I posted the
          >results on my picturetrail page. You can view it at Album 10.. Bev
          >
          >www.picturetrail.com/bevmccarter

          Angela Oliveira Harkavy , Friends of the United Nations
          4034 Doneva Rd.
          Moorpark, CA 93021, USA
          Tel: 805-529-7926 Fax:80-529-7519