Re: [bookartsconnection] keeping it clean

  • Cherryl Greene
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2002
      My thanks, too, Karen! I just recently joined this group and thought maybe I'd made a HUGE mistake. I'm glad to know that you handled the problem so quickly and efficiently. I look forward to learning and sharing about book arts with the group.

      Cherryl Greene
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
        Lucky me. The messages must have been those three sites I was saving for
        the holidays when i hope i will have more time. So, into the trash can they
        go. Thanks.
        From: karen thomas <artisforall@...>
        To: bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Saturday, November 30, 2002 2:48 PM

        >Greetings bookartists,
        >
        >Today, I opened my email only to find a couple of offensive posts
        >coming from not so well meaning people who joined this group for the
        >purpose of spamming our membership. The offendors and their tacky
        >emails have been removed from this group. I have also reported them
        >to Yahoo.
        >
        >I apologise if anyone had to see those posts.
        >
        >Happy Holidays,
        >
        >Your faithful moderator,
        >
        >Karen

      • Linda Snook
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2002
          Thanks for taking care of that for us, Karen. I just deleted the offending
          material, but I appreciate that you took the time and effort to proactively
          handle the matter.

          Happy holidays to you, as well,
          Linda Snook