book arts classes at Schott Center

  • sally timlin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hello all!
      Sally here...hope your holidays have been filled with
      much creativity and artmaking. Just wanted everyone to
      know I'll be teaching Book Art Creations again for SB
      Adult Ed beginning this Friday, Jan. 11 from 9AM -
      12PM at the Schott Center. Should be fun even for you
      experienced book artists...another avenue for
      creativity! The optional (although well worth it!) fee
      is $10. Hope to see you there! Sally

      --- askengel@... wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Since I am in Ojai, I never hear of the classes in
      > Santa Barbara.
      > You mentioned a Book Arts class this coming Friday.
      > Where do
      > I get information about it?
      > Thanks,
      > Sharon Engel

      =====

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
    • Karen Thomas
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        Hi sally,

        I will try to make it to your class. I need to recharge my creative batteries!

        Happy New Year!

        Karen

        "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most"
        http://www.karenelaine.com

      • sally timlin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
          Oh goody! Am really looking forward to teaching again!
          Hope you can make it! Sally

          =====

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
        • Barry A. Kintner
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
            Good day all -
            -- If you will include an Email address with your name on your initial posting ( for classes and such ) and note for those who intend to
            reply to use that Email address to reply privately - instead of sending messages to the entire group - when they actually are meant to
            go to a single individual. If you simply hit the "Reply" button, everyone on the list gets the message - and stares blankly at it - with the
            thought that, well this is for ... G'nite.

            Barry Kintner
          • zumiow
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 12, 2002
              Sally's class rocks!