Re: [bookartsconnection] New Year's News

  • askengel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
      Hi,
      Since I am in Ojai, I never hear of the classes in Santa Barbara.
      You mentioned a Book Arts class this coming Friday. Where do
      I get information about it?
      Thanks,
      Sharon Engel
    • sally timlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
        Hello all!
        Sally here...hope your holidays have been filled with
        much creativity and artmaking. Just wanted everyone to
        know I'll be teaching Book Art Creations again for SB
        Adult Ed beginning this Friday, Jan. 11 from 9AM -
        12PM at the Schott Center. Should be fun even for you
        experienced book artists...another avenue for
        creativity! The optional (although well worth it!) fee
        is $10. Hope to see you there! Sally

        --- askengel@... wrote:
        > Hi,
        > Since I am in Ojai, I never hear of the classes in
        > Santa Barbara.
        > You mentioned a Book Arts class this coming Friday.
        > Where do
        > I get information about it?
        > Thanks,
        > Sharon Engel

        =====

        Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
        http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
      • Karen Thomas
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
          Hi sally,

          I will try to make it to your class. I need to recharge my creative batteries!

          Happy New Year!

          Karen

          "Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most"
          http://www.karenelaine.com

        • sally timlin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
            Oh goody! Am really looking forward to teaching again!
            Hope you can make it! Sally

            =====

            Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
            http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
          • Barry A. Kintner
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 8, 2002
              Good day all -
              -- If you will include an Email address with your name on your initial posting ( for classes and such ) and note for those who intend to
              reply to use that Email address to reply privately - instead of sending messages to the entire group - when they actually are meant to
              go to a single individual. If you simply hit the "Reply" button, everyone on the list gets the message - and stares blankly at it - with the
              thought that, well this is for ... G'nite.

              Barry Kintner
            • zumiow
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 12, 2002
                Sally's class rocks!