resources

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
      Here's my favorite:
      Miki's Paper (gorgeous japanaese hand
      stenciled paper)
      1801 fourth st.
      Berkeley,Ca 94710

      Tel: 510-845-9530
      Fax; 510-845-5619

      Complete address on TURTLE PRESS (book arts materials and ideas; papers;
      journals and
      journaling supplies; lots of
      small items for
      college and books; I got
      Turtle Press
      Studio & Store
      a set of miniature
      sprockets....tiny brass
      wheels which I
      use in collage.)
      2215 NW Market St
      Ballard, WA 98107 Suburb of Seattle
      206-706-3186
      www.turtlearts.com

      Mystery source: Paper di Art
      17 Queens Gardens
      London, UK 3BA

    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
        Thanks, Gianna. HEY Y'ALL!!! I haven't received many SOURCES &
        RESOURCES or TIPS AND SECRETS lately. We have to have lots, y'know.

        Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone.

        Patrice

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 28, 2002
        • paperdance2@cs.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 28, 2002
            Have Lisa Moore tell you about transfer processes!
            Gianna

          • Lisa M
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
              The current Somerset Studio has instructions for an uncomplicted way
              of making inkjet transfers with non-toxic materials. The article is
              by Lesley Riley who has started a Yahoo!Group @:

              Lisa