Fwd: Re: Leaf preservation

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2002
      --- Paperdance2@... wrote:
      > From: Paperdance2@...
      > Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:35:12 EST
      > Subject: Re: Leaf preservation
      > To: artboox@...
      >
      > calling all botanical wizards. If anyone knows a
      > surefire way to preserve
      > the color in flowers I would love to know. I like
      > to use them in collage
      > but they fade.
      >
      > P.S. re ll/16 meeting. Patrice is a hellofa pool
      > player.
      > Gianna

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com
    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2002
        Gianna, the only thing I have been able to do about flowers fading is
        to choose certain ones that DON'T. I've used some Bouganvilla
        blossoms, Batchelor Buttons and many colors of Statis in papermaking.
        The flowers they use for 'dried bouquets' are good to try.

        Patrice

        P.S. OK, it's a challenge pool match next time! ;-)

      • paperdance2@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2002
          Thanks for flower info. My son is going to teach me to play pool so watch
          out!