The limerick book...

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2002
      Well, I guess you all know (or perhaps you don't) that I'm a HUGE
      Jackie Chan fan. Well, the Jackie Chan Limerick Book project (some of
      you have seen the book) has come full circle. I received a wonderful
      thank you letter from Jackie and a picture of him holding the book! If
      you'd like to see, go to my website page:
      http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/page5.html