Re: [bookartsconnection] Hi! Thought i'd introduce myself

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
      Dear Helen,

      Nice to hear from you and to know that our merry band of bookmakers is an
      inspiration out east. Please don't hesitate to call if you are ever coming
      this way. Someday I hope we will have a center so you can drop in, do some
      printing or papermaking, show people your work, and schmooze with other
      bookmakers.

      I have not heard of Articus Studios and have never seen the book wizard.
      Both sound intriguing. But beware of Italian papers - they get in the blood
      and keep you awake lusting for more.

      Happy booking ------Jill Littlewood (805) 898-9260

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002