directions for Sat. meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2002
      Here are the directions to my house for anyone coming to the Saturday meeting. Just as a general locator, I am a few blocks south of the Mission and the rose gardens.

      Exit Mission from the 101. If you are coming from the south you make a right onto Mission; if from the north turn left onto Mission and go under the freeway. In either case you want to be on Mission Blvd. heading towards State Street.

      Go four blocks to State St. Turn right, go one block to Pedregosa, turn left, and go five blocks to the corner of Pedregosa and Emerson (It says Prospect just across the street so it can be confusing if you don't see the Emerson sign). We are the last house on the block just before Pedregosa starts to go uphill: 435 E. Pedregosa. There are so many trees you won't see the brown Craftsman house but come on in, up the driveway, to the back where the coach house is. We will meet there unless its so cold and rainy as to be unpleasant in which case we will meet in the main house.

      Jill Littlewood
      435 E. Pedregosa
      Santa Barbara, Ca. 93103
      (805) 898-9260

    • Pepa Devan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2002
        Dear Jill - I am sorry to be missing the Saturday meeting at your home. I
        have a conflict and won't be able to attend. I hope to get to the NEXT
        meeting. Can't wait to hear all about it. - Pepa Devan
      • Margy Houtz
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2002
          Hi, Jill...thanks for the good directions! I will be there and Barbra Minar
          is a possible. See you Saturday.

          Margy

          -- "What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

          Mary Oliver

          From: "Jill Littlewood" <jill@...>
          Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:29:59 -0800
          To: <bookartsconnection@yahoogroups.com>

[...]