sources of supplies

  • bamajoyceresnik
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      Here is a fabulous source of interesting art supplies. (They were the
      first to offer Chronicle books set of "dog tags" that are great for
      add-ons of journals, collage, etc. They carry good journals. Onlly the
      best quality.

      Kerrie Carbary is the owner/artist. She also publishes a book arts
      'zine DOG EARED. I just love it! good mail comes quarterly.

      TURTLE PRESS STUDIO & STORE
      2215 N.W. Market Street
      Seattle WA 98107

      http://www.turtlearts.com

      Another great source--this time for ephemera. Helga Strauss is the
      owner/artist. she offers great ephemera sheets, rubber stamps,
      labels, odds and ends. Nice to do business with. She, with a partner,
      also do a 'zine ARTITUDE which is hot and cold as to content. Again,
      quarterly, it is "good mail."

      ARTchix Studio
      1957 Hampshire Rd.
      Victoria, BC V8R 5T9 Canada

      http://www.artchixstudio.com

      I'll try to make up a list to add to our book.

      Joyce
    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2002
        Oh migod.....I just sent long email about Turtle Press before I read yours.
        Thanks for the add on. I think its a GREAT store.
        Gianna