Re: Our Sources & Resources/Tips & Secrets book...

  • Barry A. Kintner
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 13, 2002
      Good day all -
      -- Would the person who posted the list of sources and resources please send it again. I must've missed it.

      Thanks

      Barry Kintner
    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 13, 2002
        Thanks for these books. I'd like to get the publishers in there too.

        Patrice

        > A couple of books that I like:
        >
        > "Bookworks" by Sue Doggett
        >
        > and
        >
        > "Making Journals by Hand" by Jason Thompson
      • Pat Baldwin
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 13, 2002
          WELL! That's more like it, folks. Keep 'em coming.

          Thanks to all who submitted their information.

          Patrice
        • paperdance2@cs.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 14, 2002
            O.K. word is slowly leaking in. One seattle store is TURTLE PRESS on
            Market Street in Ballard (a sub urb). I'm waiting for the actual address b
            ut you
            might call them to find outif you want it before. Turtle Press is the
            BookArt store
            and has really interesting collage stuff, very interesting pastes, decent
            papers but
            this isn't their strongest point. They also have little objects for collage
            which I like.
            Gianna

          • askengel@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 14, 2002