Re: [bookartsconnection] Reminder for Saturday, Nov. 16th meeting

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2002
      P.S. Meeting is at l pm, right??????? Anytime is fine with me but I want
      to be
      sure.
      Gianna

    • Lisa Moore
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
        Just to confirm, all meetings are 1:00pm-4:00pm,
        unless otherwise noted. See you soon!

        ATB,
        Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
          This morning I realized I'm stressing myself silly trying to fit Saturday's
          meeting in my schedule. I just can't do it. I'm thinking I'll be missing
          really good stuff, ad I kow I will be missing all of you. I hope ext time.

          Ines
          >Just to confirm, all meetings are 1:00pm-4:00pm,
          >unless otherwise noted. See you soon!
          >
          >ATB,
          >Lisa (AKA. artboox)

        • Karen Thomas
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
            I will have to miss this one because I will be on the
            Carol Duvall Holiday Live show this saturday. It airs
            from 11 to noon. Lot's of holiday ideas will be shown.
            I will be demonstrating a fun little origami ornament.

            See you all next time!

            Karen

            =====
            "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com