Re: [bookartsconnection] Reminder for Saturday, Nov. 16th meeting

  • paperdance2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2002
      Hi to everyone c oming to the workshop on the l6th. The rec room is a
      grfeat place
      for a meeting....it has long tables seating about l6 people....another round
      tabler seating 4 or 5 and a counter top to put stuff. It's large, light,
      airy .

      The room has a refrig and sink but I cannot get at the coffee pot to brew
      some for us. Bring whatever you want for snacks and to drink....stuff can be
      kept cold in refrig.

      Re the deposit. I will be able to tell if the room is going to pass
      muster.....it always has when I've used it. I just want to be protected
      against paint spills, etc. But you
      will know by the end of the meeting.

      Finally, I'll pay the usage fee of $20.00 as a gift to the group and. I hope
      people will help me clean up after the workshop .
      Look forward to seeing you all on Sat.
      Gianna

    • paperdance2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2002
        P.S. Meeting is at l pm, right??????? Anytime is fine with me but I want
        to be
        sure.
        Gianna

      • Lisa Moore
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
          Just to confirm, all meetings are 1:00pm-4:00pm,
          unless otherwise noted. See you soon!

          ATB,
          Lisa (AKA. artboox)

          http://webhosting.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
            This morning I realized I'm stressing myself silly trying to fit Saturday's
            meeting in my schedule. I just can't do it. I'm thinking I'll be missing
            really good stuff, ad I kow I will be missing all of you. I hope ext time.

            Ines
            >Just to confirm, all meetings are 1:00pm-4:00pm,
            >unless otherwise noted. See you soon!
            >
            >ATB,
            >Lisa (AKA. artboox)

          • Karen Thomas
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 14, 2002
              I will have to miss this one because I will be on the
              Carol Duvall Holiday Live show this saturday. It airs
              from 11 to noon. Lot's of holiday ideas will be shown.
              I will be demonstrating a fun little origami ornament.

              See you all next time!

              Karen

              =====
              "Art takes my mind off my hair"http://www.karenelaine.com