New at the list

  • Angela Harkavy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      Hi everyone. I live in Moorpark, 1 hour drive from St. Barbara, and 1 h from
      LA. In LA I attend the Guild of Book Workers of Southern CA meetings and
      classes and now the LA Center Book Arts Center. I am binding since 1999,
      taking arts and binding classes. I am also a photographer and do graphics
      design, which were hobbies and now I have retired from working with conflict
      resolution and environment at the UN, are my new primary activities. I do
      case binding, coptic, custum binding and fine leather binding. I am
      interested in doing more book art work and small edittion publication.
      Thanks,
      Angela Oliveira Harkavy
      4034 Doneva Rd.
      Moorpark, CA 93021, USA
      Tel: 805-529-7926 Fax:80-529-7519

    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        Hi, Angela:

        Welcome to the list. Your history sounds interesting. I hope you'll
        enjoy the information and good vibes on this list!

        Patrice