Re: No Subject

  • Pat Baldwin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      Sharon - The RECHOSO binding can be either hard or soft cover. The
      book can be planned for printing text, and I'll go over some of those
      details too. We'll be learning the sewing structure and will probably
      have plenty of time to make both a hard and soft cover during the
      workshop.

      Sorry you can't take it. Hope to get a couple more to round out the class.

      Patrice

      > Hi Pat,
      > Your workshop sounds interesting and I wish I could attend, but this
      Saturday