LA Book Center

  • beviebop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
      Where does the group meet? I travel to the Los Angeles area a few times a
      year and would love to attend a meeting. Bev

    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        --- In bookartsconnection@y..., beviebop@a... wrote:
        > Where does the group meet? I travel to the Los Angeles area a few
        times a
        > year and would love to attend a meeting. Bev

        They are currently meeting at a school in western LA, on Olympic Blvd.
        But I believe they will meet at other places also, since this school
        is due to be torn down. They actually haven't decided how often to
        have meetings at this point. I'll report any other news I hear.

        Also, I forgot to mention in my other message that they're having a
        members holiday sale on November 30th from 10: to 5:00 at the New
        Roads School on Olympic Blvd. A table costs $25 and exhibitors are
        responsible for everything but 1 table and 1 chair. Is there anyone
        who would like to split a table with me? I'd like to support the group
        AND show my books too. If you're interested, let me know...
        mailto:patbooks@...

        Patrice
      • Angela Harkavy
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
          Hi everyone, This is Angela Harkavy,
          I was at the LA meeting too, I live in Moorpark. They have a web site

          http://labookarts.com/

          where you can get the info on the meetings and events and also join the
          group.

          Angela Oliveira Harkavy
          4034 Doneva Rd.
          Moorpark, CA 93021, USA