wiah to participate

  • L C
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Hi
      I just joined your group and am interested in reading
      about what is going on and discussing the various
      types of work everyone is into. Linn

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
    • Pat Baldwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        Hi Linn - Welcome! How about you start by telling us what you've been
        working on lately. Then we can all put out 2 cents in too. Where do
        you live?

        Patrice