Re: Articus Studios & Book Wizard URLs

  • Lisa Moore
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2002
      Welcom Helen! I saw a posting, on another list back in
      April, when Articus Studio's website went up. If you
      don't already have the address, or for others
      interested in it, here it is:

      http://pages.ivillage.com/articusstudio

      And the Book Wizard Tool, which I know very little
      about, is at:

      http://pages.ivillage.com/articusstudio/rubberstamping/id24.html

      I'm glad you saw it demonstrated, I couldn't really
      tell much from the URL description. Frankly, it looks
      like something that could be printed out with a good
      drafting or drawing program, but I'll make do with
      just about anything! : )

      Hope you can post projects made with those luscious
      sounding Italian papers!
      (To do so, image/text files can be uploaded by going
      to the BAC Group's homepage:

      and selecting "Files", then "Add Files", and follow
      instructions from there.)

      All the Best,
      Lisa (AKA. artboox)

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
      http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002
        Dear Helen,

        Nice to hear from you and to know that our merry band of bookmakers is an
        inspiration out east. Please don't hesitate to call if you are ever coming
        this way. Someday I hope we will have a center so you can drop in, do some
        printing or papermaking, show people your work, and schmooze with other
        bookmakers.

        I have not heard of Articus Studios and have never seen the book wizard.
        Both sound intriguing. But beware of Italian papers - they get in the blood
        and keep you awake lusting for more.

        Happy booking ------Jill Littlewood (805) 898-9260

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2002