Pat's leather workshop

  • butterflybinding
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      It was so delightful to spend a day with Pat in her workshop. The
      workshop she taught on working with leather was truly informative,
      and, inspiring. It is such a good feeling to walk away from a
      workshop with hands on experience and samples to refer back to...I
      thoroughly enjoyed the day in such a relaxed atmosphere. It was a
      creative mental vacation :-) Pat is an excellent teacher and I am
      really looking forward to her future workshops. Hope you all may
      have the chance to experience them.....the group was fun. Pat's vast
      knowledge and years of experience are a REAL treasure.

      Cathy Travis